You Were Born To Be Successful
Hi Beautiful Lady,
One thing I have learned over the last 10 years of studying manifesting is, your success is directly related to your belief in yourself.
When you want to make a change in your life, what comes up for you? Do you have thoughts of why you can’t, or why it won’t work?
Are these thoughts holding you back from creating the life you really want? Are you stuck?
A success mindset is not taught to everyone when they grow up.
When you grew up, were you told and taught that you could achieve anything you want, that the sky is the limit? Or, were you
· taught that only certain people are rich, successful, or thin?
· taught that you can only make money and have security in certain professions?
· told you were not creative enough or talented enough or smart enough?
I grew up being told I was not creative. Imagine my surprise when I learned that we are born creative. Everyone is creative and that creativity was instilled in you before you were born to help you create a life that you want, help you serve others, live your purpose and bring more pleasure and beauty into this world.
You have everything you need inside you to be successful. All you need is to access it.
When your thoughts start telling you why you can’t, why it won’t work, remember these thoughts and beliefs are nothing more than lies. They are lies you tell yourself to stay stuck. There’s a part of your brain that tells you these lies because for that part of your brain stuck = safe. It is trying to keep you safe.
Whether you want to manifest more money, a thinner or healthier body, more success in your business, relationships or any other area or your life, you have the tools.
These thoughts and lies that are playing in the background of your mind are blocking access to these tools.
Here are a few tips to access them:
1. Stop tolerating self-defeating thoughts. As soon as you become aware that you are thinking them, tell yourself, this is not true! And, replace the thought with “I can!” “It will work!” or any other thought that supports you and your success.
2. If you were already successful, if you already reached your goal, who would you be? Ask yourself this question: “Who would I be if I already achieved/had __________?” What do you think, feel, do? How does it feel in your physical body? And then, embody these thoughts, feelings, physiology. Do this every day while you work on this goal. Embodying this future successful you while you take action towards your goal will help you access the tools you have inside you to achieve your goal.
3. Get training. If you want to do something new, you may need to take a course or go through a program. Get the practical training you need.
4. Ask for help. Get a coach or a mentor. A coach or mentor will benefit you because they are objective and will help you get out of your own way. That part of the brain that wants you to be safe is stubborn and tricky. It will fool you. Having a coach or mentor will help you get out of your own way and help you reach your goal so much easier and faster.
What is it you want to have in your life? What if you could manifest it even better than you knew you could?
Just comment below and let me know what you want to have in your life and how I can support you in getting it.
To your success!
P.S. If you are ready to take massive action and step into a business and life that’s even better than you knew you could, click here and apply for your complimentary ($297 value) Manifest Better Than You Thought You Could Strategy Session where we will create a crystal clear vision for your business and life, uncover hidden obstacles or beliefs that may be sabotaging your manifesting success, and you will leave the session feeling renewed and inspired to create a life even better than you knew you could.